Subscriptions at ZES
To give our customers a little more routine and rhythm, we have added subscriptions to the price plans on request. Below you will find the general terms and conditions of these subscriptions. If you have any questions, you can always email:
Terms and conditions subscriptions
* subscriptions can only be taken out by signing an authorization form in the studio
* it is the responsibility of the customer at the time of debit sufficient balance in the bank account for which the authorization was issued
* subscriptions are valid for 4,6 or 8 Reformer Pilates group sessions, Beginners, Intermediate & Jumpboard. The 4, 6 or 8 sessions must be used up in one calendar month and are not transferable to the following month. A purchase of multiple sessions outside the subscription is possible for the"single session" price of €23
* subscriptions only start on the 1st of each calendar month
*subscriptions have a cancellation period of 1 calendar month. Cancellation must be made by e-mail to email@example.com
* subscriptions are entered into for at least 3 months. If the customer wishes to cancel the subscription after the period of 3 months, he must do so before the 1st day of the 3rd month
* subscriptions are personal and non-transferable
* in case of serious illness or physical inability to exercise, the subscription can be frozen for 1 month, provided that the customer can provide a doctor's certificate
* if customer is on vacation for at least 2 consecutive weeks or stays for work abroad, the subscription can be frozen for 1 month (not shorter or longer); any session that the client wishes to attend in that month outside of his/her holiday or a stay abroad for work can be booked through a separate session for the normal price of 23 euros
*The subscription cannot be frozen for more than 1 month. Customer then loses his right to continue the subscription upon return after more than 1 month. If there is a waitlist, customer can be put on the waitlist.
* If too many subscribers sign up to meet the number of insured sessions per month, customer is placed on a waiting list. In the meantime, the customer can work with packages or single sessions.
* When entering into a subscription, the customer must take note of the "heat map" and sign it.
* ZES reserves the right to close for holidays. ZES will notify customers in a timely manner so that customers can decide to freeze their subscription for a month or book their sessions around the closure of ZES
* ZES is closed in August. All subscriptions will then be frozen